The Ligamax™ 5mm Endoscopic Clip Applier is a sterile, single-patient-use instrument designed to provide ligation of tubular structures or vessels. Use it through an appropriately-sized trocar wherever a metal ligating clip is indicated.
- Medium/large clip – applied through 5mm incision, 8.8mm closed clip length and on-vessel clip security for confident ligation. Instrument has patented lateral and transverse grooves and contains 15 titanium clips.
- Long, thin, angled jaws – provide excellent visibility beyond structures and outstanding access. The jaws passively collapse for smooth insertion through a 5mm trocar, and then spring back to open wide.
- Distal-tip closing – enables control and precise placement and can also partially form a clip to secure a cholangiogram catheter.
- 360º rotation knob/shaft – Ergonomic design for easy rotation and one-handed jaw orientation
- Trocar Insertion Line – Indicates proper insertion depth of jaws beyond trocar opening for optimal performance
- Low clip indicator – Orange indicator shows when 2, 1, and no clips remain
- Ergonomic Trigger – allows for smooth, controlled firing and audible, tactile ratcheting for control and feedback.
- Anti-backup – provides control over closure and designed to help prevent clips from dropping.
- Overload mechanism – added protection for jaws.
- Last-clip lockout – prevents jaws from closing when out of clips, through tactile feedback when closing trigger.