A biodegradable, phosphate and chloride free component to enhance the removal of blood and proteinaceous fluids.
Neutral pH formula will not damage or harm instruments/endoscopes. Contains no harsh alkaline components - non-corrosive. Safe for use on plastics, stainless steel, glass and aluminum. Contains rust inhibitors. Enhances the dissolving of organic materials. Balanced detergent system for effective cleaning and easy rinsing over a wide range of concentrations and temperatures. Powerfully chelated to improve performance in hard water conditions. May be used as an Ultrasonic Cleaning Solution or an Instrument Presoak.
To use as Ultrasonic Cleaning Solution:
1. Soak for 10 minutes, longer for tougher stains.
2. Do not exceed temperature of 140°F/60°C.
3. Do not leave instruments in solution longer than 24 hours.
To use as Instrument Presoak:
1. Dilute 20:1 for general purpose cleaning.
2. Dilute 10:1 for cleaning heavy deposits and cement removal.